Sunday, December 15, 2013

Makati-Taguig Wedding: Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences - Enderun Colleges

Ms. Ana Sabrina 
Dec 14, 2013
Hotel: Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences
Wedding Ceremony / Reception: Enderun Colleges

* I was not able to take photos because I was busy touring Enderun *


When I was looking for possible reception venues for my upcoming wedding, I chanced upon Enderun Colleges in the photos that looks like a garden. Researching further, I also found Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences to have a one-of-a-kind appeal, it's uniqueness from traditional hotels caught my eye. Hence, when we received an inquiry for Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences and Enderun Colleges, I was most ecstatic. Finally, I could do my ocular while serving at a wedding.

It was the groom-to-be, Mr. Dan, who contacted us a week before their wedding. He was a busy man but made time to visit us in Makati together with his bride, Ms. Ana Sabrina. They booked us right away on the same day.

Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences is in Makati, near Citibank Building in Paseo de Roxas. It does not have its own parking so guests are left to find their own. Vehicles are parked at the sidewalk and it is up to you to find your spot. It was a good thing that the wedding is a Saturday when office people are out of the city. Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences has a small lobby but the beautiful chandelier made up for the space. It also has a charming staircase where brides could have their picture taken.

Enderun Colleges is a good 10 to 15 minute drive from Makati. It is located in McKinley and has a beautiful Courtyard, so perfect for outdoor ceremonies. It also has an indoor venue, The Atrium that could sit 60 to 100 people depending on your seat configuration and layout. I fell in love with the place especially that it had been decorated for a wedding *sigh* Unfortunately, when we talked to Ms Iyeth Labang, the banquet hall associate for Enderun, they do not allow events for their Courtyard and Atrium during June, when my own wedding will be held, because classes have started already by then.

Mr. Dan and Ms. Ana Sabrina had an intimate wedding ceremony at the Courtyard and their reception at The Atrium.

No comments:

Post a Comment